So, I prepared a Docker container based on official PHP Apache2 Docker container, that quickly setup HTTPS environment with a self-signed certificate.
Follows a starting docker-compose structure that you can be extended as needed. It contains only 2 files:
Let’s see file content.
Quick & dirty.
I hope it can be useful.
- How to setup Docker container with legacy PHP 5.6 and Xdebug
- Split, reduce and convert PDF to JPEG using PHP ImageMagick
- Building ZF3 composed pages using Nesting View Models and Forward Controller Plugin
- How to inject Zend Service Manager in ZF3 Controllers
- How to setup a Translate Controller Plugin in Zend Framework 3