Development goals will be merged between ZF team ideas and community suggestions that will be collected in this topic. Anyway, Evan immediatly specifies that development will be focused on avoid dramatic migration as was for transition from ZF1 to ZF2.
For all developers that use Zend Framework for their projects, this is the best opportunity to take part to development process and be heard about their needs: power of Open Source.
- Quickly setup HTTPS on PHP Apache2 Docker container with self-signed SSL certificate
- Building ZF3 composed pages using Nesting View Models and Forward Controller Plugin
- How to inject Zend Service Manager in ZF3 Controllers
- How to setup a Translate Controller Plugin in Zend Framework 3
- Update Twitter Bootstrap to release 3 in Zend Framework 2